Have a Great Idea to Help Your Community or Social Group and Need some Help to Get it off the Ground?
We can help, through our Kindness Mission Initiative.
So, what is a Kindness Mission?
Well, it’s a method whereby the Missing Kind charity can support people who have amazing ideas to achieve their social passion, no matter whether that is setting up a social enterprise or community project.
A Kindness Mission is driven by passionate individuals with the drive and motivation to take their project (large or small) from an idea to practical implementation.
At the Missing Kind, we can provide a wide range of support for a Mission, including:
- Event space
- Team or volunteer support
- Project management
- Marketing activities
- Technical support (such as websites and so on)
That’s why you’ll need to have a really good idea of the costings you’re looking at and take into account all the factors and resources required to deliver your project from start to finish.
- Firstly, you need to put together your plan for your project, be as detailed as you can as this will be your roadmap – not just for your application but will guide you as your project moves forward.
- Complete the Kindness Mission application form by clicking this link and completing the Google form.
- Once completed we’ll then assess and evaluate your proposal and let you know whether you’ve been successful or not. Our timescales are based on the amount of funding required. Projects requiring less than £500 in funding will be evaluated by the Missing Kind Board of Trustees within four weeks and those over this amount will be assessed within 2 months.
- If your application is successful we will be in touch to organise and allocate funds and resources and together determine implementation schedules for each stage of the project.
So, if you have that brilliant idea, something that is going to make a difference, then now is your time to do something about it. Get your idea down and start your application. Let’s work together to make this world a better place.